Site MUST be accessible by a street vehicle (IE car, RV, 4wd truck, etc...) and completely free. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Description will be most useful to others if you:
- Describe your level of confidence regarding whether the camping is legal and free in this area.
- Use acronyms to describe locations on federal lands (USFS, BLM, NPS).
- Use the full name of the federal land (IE Chattahoochee National Forest). Ranger district, field office, or nearest ranger station would be helpful too.
- Give a general idea of the location. What is nearby that would be of interest? Mention any nearby roads, landmarks, or cities.
- Mention how private the site is.
- Directions from major roads or how to gain entry to the area might be helpful.
- Mention 4wd if 4wd vehicle is required. If the site isn't RV friendly, please say so.
- Your entry will be DELETED if a proper description isn't included.